Find out how multilingual and multichannel semantic analysis transforms information into knowledge using Proxem Studio, the semantic analysis software of textual data for businesses, to detect emerging trends and weak signals.
Webinar presented in French by Eric Vernet, Commercial Director, and Thomas Cohu, Product Director at Proxem.
The webinar will conclude with a Q/A session with participants.
Founded in 2007, Proxem is the French pioneer in the semantic analysis of textual data for companies.
With Proxem Studio, the AI-powered software, we offer analysis, listening and support solutions, making it possible to enhance the voice of Customers, Citizens, Employees, Partners, Patients … in order to better understand what the challenges of tomorrow are.
Dassault Systèmes acquires Proxem in June 2020 to offer new collaborative experiences in data science on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
Also watch replays, in French, of our previous webinars:
- How to usefully combine the strength of AI and human talents?
- AI, Deep Learning and Language Processing: understand everything in 45 minutes.
- How to perform a tailored Semantic Analysis using Proxem Studio thanks to AI & to the best NLP technologies?
- Improve performance in the management of your Customer Interactions with AI and Semantic Analysis.
- Semantic analysis for the improvement of the Customer Experience.